Jerry Howard

anchorman-boner-o.gif

I expect you jolly bunch of <goacc>holes to chant
JER-RY JER-RY JER-RY JER-RY after a big play.

Having a back named Jerry brings back memories of the great Jerry Mays. Howard is obviously much bigger and playing a different kind of RB, but if he can live up to his namesake we'll be in great shape.

We didn't suck, we just lost several games by 1 score.

Exactly. Difference between 7-5 and 9-3 is a bunch of games lost by 1 score. Well I guess 2 games to be precise.

I expect you jolly bunch of <goacc>holes to chant
JER-RY JER-RY JER-RY JER-RY after a big play.
He's a true freshman who will be playing a big role in the season opener in Mercedes-Benz stadium on primetime national television. Probably should chant that every time he's in the game.

We have been in a lot of games that could have gone either way. I can remember distinctly the ones we were out of. The LSU nightmare was terrifying.

We have been in a lot of games that could have gone either way. I can remember distinctly the ones we were out of. The LSU nightmare was terrifying.
How far did your paper airplane go? I believe one of mine made it to the endzone I was near. That's the only positive I was able to get from that game.

How far did your paper airplane go? I believe one of mine made it to the endzone I was near. That's the only positive I was able to get from that game.
I was trying to plan a path out of the building to minimize any contact with LSU fans. Keep head down. If heckling took place, just accept it and move on.

Funny, a game that is a nightmare for me is likely a distant fading memory for LSU fans.

I saw Howard at the open scrimmage. He is Dedrick II, Probably needs a couple of games to get tuned up but he is going to make you happy.

Go Jackets!

Skill position seems to be one of the easier places to bring in a freshman and be successful. Not so much the a-back position for us, but B-back. You can rely more on natural athleticism that got you there in the first place, rather than linemen who often have to have their entire body re-built to compete.

Back