Haynes King

Damn. That really puts things in perspective. We all knew he was putting up numbers but they were at least somewhat overshadowed by the inconsistency (of both the team overall and him individually.)

Next season could be a big one.

Even breaking them, he shatters them next season. If he gets the numbers this season, he will be 1,2 next season.
c4b2ff06ba7c77d90a2e672ff2376b84.gif

I admit gold numbers on white can be difficult to see sometimes. Either black numbers or a thicker outline of the gold numbers.

Our official color is Old Gold, which would stick with our heritage and also be easier to see.

Folks shouldn't worry about King... he isn't going anywhere. I don't think he can anyway without sitting unless he gets a degree from GT.

He was a grad transfer coming here. So he can have a transfer if he wants it, right?
I don't think that's how it works. I think your first transfer, even if that was a grad transfer, still counts as your "free" one. He'd have to grad transfer again to get another "free" one. At least that's how I understand it. Either way, I don't think he's going anywhere. He loves it at GT and loves what the staff is doing with him.

How could he be a grad transfer when he had three years of eligibility left? That is insane.

Back