GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

I just ended up calling the GT ticket office and got very low in the upper deck at the 50 yard line (as opposed to the very top of the section that the online buying portal was telling was the best available). So if anyone else is having issues with the individual ticket selection, give them a call.

I just ended up calling the GT ticket office and got very low in the upper deck at the 50 yard line (as opposed to the very top of the section that the online buying portal was telling was the best available). So if anyone else is having issues with the individual ticket selection, give them a call.
Did you just begin the process today, or did you make the $100.00 deposit earlier?
Sitting low in the stadium is better, because it is not a steep stadium, and the top is a long way from the field

So they were supposed to allocate preordered tickets by A-T priority on 2/12, right? Anybody heard anything or been charged for them yet?

JRjr
I got notification that I was charged for them today. Haven't seen my tickets yet.

Did you just begin the process today, or did you make the $100.00 deposit earlier?
Sitting low in the stadium is better, because it is not a steep stadium, and the top is a long way from the field
Began today. No deposit. Honestly not even 100% sure I’m going to make it, but figured I should go ahead and lock up tickets. Also might get my ass in gear on planning the rest of the trip.

Began today. No deposit. Honestly not even 100% sure I’m going to make it, but figured I should go ahead and lock up tickets. Also might get my ass in gear on planning the rest of the trip.
I'm still not 100% decided either, but I figured I should go ahead an make the deposit so I wouldn't be without a decent seat if I do decide to go. I also need to get off my ass and do something about what I want to do, namely going to Iceland before the game.

I was charged for my preordered tix today. $345 seats in section 330, which is like club level in the corner near the goal line. Pretty ööööty seats - we were too low last time, but at least we were along the sideline. This game feels like a lot more of a shaft than the last one did.

IMG_3522.gif

JRjr

I grabbed two tix in the top row of the stadium at midfield. Its not a big stadium and I kind of like it up there with nobody behind me bitching about me standing up, doing my best soccer hooligan impression, ripping off me shirt challenging the F$U doofuses to come at me when we are up by 3 touchdowns in the first quarter. The press boxes are only 15 rows in front of my seats so I don't think I'll need the binocs or a tube of coagulant for nosebleeds.

Prices are worse than NFL tickets. There was a time when I could watch GT football in the lower level for 30$. If I'm paying $2500 for a flight and a hotel, getting poked in the ass for another $250 to get crappy seats doesn't sound so appealing anymore.

Why the hell are tickets $250? There's no good reason for it. If Upper North tickets cost $250 each, there'd be no one at our home games either.
Apparently because they can. There were big complaints last Dublin game that no tickets were available to locals. I assume that they are charging this much because they can.

Based on an email I got today, they must have sold out the $375.00 tickets, because the only ones mentioned in the email were the $250.00 tickets. I guess that is encouraging that we have already sold that many tickets, if that is the case.

Back