GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

Best practice on how to take an ass whoopin because that’s what’s in store.
Best practice on when to use commas in a sentence. Yikes that was a tough first sentence in that "article." Also, why was it so short and conveying so little info? Wtf do they teach in journalism school nowadays?

Best practice on when to use commas in a sentence. Yikes that was a tough first sentence in that "article." Also, why was it so short and conveying so little info? Wtf do they teach in journalism school nowadays?
I would be happy to answer your last question but would have to ban myself immedediately thereafter. Which is fine except I have not yet mastered the dark art of how to unban myself when I'm bant.

I would be happy to answer your last question but would have to ban myself immedediately thereafter. Which is fine except I have not yet mastered the dark art of how to unban myself when I'm bant.
It sounds like you are feeding off of yourself.

Quarterback DJ’s quote sounded like something Geoff Collins would say.

It sounds like you are feeding off of yourself.
00BurdellLiveLook.png

Well now I’m in a quandary. Rules Jr was goi g to go with us to Dublin but he found out he is going to a training program for naval aviators and won’t be finished until the end of august.

So now I might not go.

Well now I’m in a quandary. Rules Jr was goi g to go with us to Dublin but he found out he is going to a training program for naval aviators and won’t be finished until the end of august.

So now I might not go.
Oh go already

So now I might not go.

How hard is it to go?

Back