Fire Ted Roof

Miami - top 10
Clemson - top 10
VT - top 20
UGA - top 10

To finish 8-3 we have to win half those game. That'd be pretty decent.
We should be ranked over all of them. We are in the JJacket ranking system. We WILL beat Miami in two weeks. We WILL beat Clemson. VT sucks and UGAg is going to get their ass kicked all over the field the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It will be epic.

We should be ranked over all of them. We are in the JJacket ranking system. We WILL beat Miami in two weeks. We WILL beat Clemson. VT sucks and UGAg is going to get their ass kicked all over the field the Saturday after Thanksgiving. It will be epic.

Do you guaran-3gt it?

Yeah, we'd have won if not for that ridiculous catch on 4th, but the back-to-back (5x) bubble screen play was unreal.

Defense wasn't great but this loss isn't on Roof. Offense needs to put up more than seventeen points.

Defense wasn't great but this loss isn't on Roof. Offense needs to put up more than seventeen points.
Yeah but was the offensive problem talent or coaching? It was clearly coaching on the last defensive series that screwed us

If I knew nothing about Tech and tuned into the game to see the other team run the same play 8 times in a row with zero adjustments, I’d say a bunch of ööööing morons go there.
Inexcusable. Roof has to be fired today.

I thought the defense played pretty well overall. That soft play calling at the end was terrible and classic Roof. Still, should have won minus a super lucky bounce.

I thought the defense played pretty well overall. That soft play calling at the end was terrible and classic Roof. Still, should have won minus a super lucky bounce.

To be fair though that was preceded by a lucky penalty.

Back