At least we aren't Tennessee

I really hope UT can finally hire Gruden
So we don’t have to hear him on MNF for three years before he gets fires
You may be the first person I've heard who doesn't enjoy hearing Gruden on MNF. I like listening to him and love his Gruden's QB Camps prior to the draft.

Apparently the AD had no communication with the boosters and went on his own. Also Schiano and Manning don't like each other (per VN)
When Schiano was coaching the Buccaneers, the Giants took the victory kneel down position to run off the clock. Schiano ordered Tampa's
D-line to play full speed, crashing thru and slamming Eli Manning. Tom Coughlin was pissed, too.

Schiano, are you fn kidding me. I wouldn't even want this dude at GT.

Now they are calling in police to secure the athletic arena. Jesus. Get Hyped Vols.

If I was either, I wouldn't go to UT.

There is a reason they haven't been able to hire a coach for the past decade.
One reason being their stupidity in terms of hiring Kiffin and Dooley. They hired a 17-20 Dooley, just WTF.

Butch Jones was coming off from two conference titles each at Central Michigan and Cincinnati. As far as recent success, not any less than Leach or Frost.

Protest forming at Ohio State demanding Schiano resign.

Whew. Doesn't make our problems look that bad.

One reason being their stupidity in terms of hiring Kiffin and Dooley. They hired a 17-20 Dooley, just WTF.

Butch Jones was coming off from two conference titles each at Central Michigan and Cincinnati. As far as recent success, not any less than Leach or Frost.

They hired Dooley because they were turned down by their top 10 choices.

That is going to happen here because no sane man with options would want to jump into that öööö show.

2012: https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...4/tennessee-coaching-search-candidates-rumors

2009: http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-fo...-fumbling-coaching-search-will-cost-tennessee

You may be the first person I've heard who doesn't enjoy hearing Gruden on MNF. I like listening to him and love his Gruden's QB Camps prior to the draft.

Yea, I literally cannot stand him. I don’t think he adds anything. I don’t think he knows anything about the the teams that are playing. He speaks in generalities.

Nobody likes any announcers except like Chris Fowler and Herbstreit and Wes

Back