At least we aren't Tennessee

May not happen after all.

Businesses in Knoxville already "banning" Schiano from their store. Never seen anything like this,

Serious question: Isn't the school in communication with the big boosters on this hire? Wouldn't they have already seen the red flags?

Serious question: Isn't the school in communication with the big boosters on this hire? Wouldn't they have already seen the red flags?

Apparently the AD had no communication with the boosters and went on his own. Also Schiano and Manning don't like each other (per VN)

I cannot believe they did not look at/hire Jim Bob Cooter. UT alum, one of the best O coordinators in the NFL, and dat name!

A good UT is bad for uga but after interacting with those hillbillies at MBS I could care less if they continue to stay irrelevant and the biggest joke in the sec.

I cannot believe they did not look at/hire Jim Bob Cooter. UT alum, one of the best O coordinators in the NFL, and dat name!

A good UT is bad for uga but after interacting with those hillbillies at MBS I could care less if they continue to stay irrelevant and the biggest joke in the sec.

You are absolutely right. Maybe he isn't interested in doing college? He wouldn't comment on it in interviews earlier this month.

The UT fans near us were fine. Reminded me of Clemson fans.

Schiano is probably the best they can do. Who would take this toxic, low ceiling job?

When the dust settles, they’ll be lucky to hire someone of Derek dooley’s caliber.

Back