Uniform tidbit

Another option is to buy a shirt, buy a GT patch. And have the patch out on the shirt. That allows you to buy any shirt you like.

Once we go with a new supplier, regardless of who it is, do folks here think that suddenly ALL the Gold shirts are going to be the same Gold?

Not saying they will not be, but I doubt they will regardless of supplier.

And I think it does not matter. Vegas, cheddar, old gold in the stands will still look good on a tv broadcast game.

Or in person.

If folks are really, really out of their minds about everything matching in the stands (not saying they are) we all need to just wear White.

Yes the color will be uniform because our licensing will change. The bulk of our product will come from one provider not 30 like it does now

Anyone else dreading/looking forward to what UA will do to Buzz? There is a lot of opportunity there.

I am wearing an UA dryfit type t shirt at work today. Nice shirt. Got it last year at the bookstore. It is blue so it gets worn around but not to ballgames. They should make the exact same UA shirt in gold and should also make it in white for me to wear to games

I am wearing an UA dryfit type t shirt at work today. Nice shirt. Got it last year at the bookstore. It is blue so it gets worn around but not to ballgames. They should make the exact same UA shirt in gold and should also make it in white for me to wear to games

You get to wear tshirts at work?

You get to wear tshirts at work?
I only wear a T-Shirt or such on Friday, and generally not a ratty one. I am in manufacturing, so I am not wearing church clothes to work everyday. Of course, I don't wear church clothes to church either. I haven't been to a church service in years so I guess I wear nothing to church.

I only wear a T-Shirt or such on Friday, and generally not a ratty one. I am in manufacturing, so I am not wearing church clothes to work everyday. Of course, I don't wear church clothes to church either. I haven't been to a church service in years so I guess I wear nothing to church.

nm

Wrong forum.

80k is to buy Brooks Brothers shirts and put GT logos on them (BB already sells sweaters and ties with GT logos)
If that's the case, then 120k is those Peter Millar shirts with a GT. Those ööööers are expensive.

Didn't GT help fund UA in their early days when they were just getting started?
If UA, I hope we go the auburn route. They have their iconic uniform with subtle branding tweaks in terms of font, striping and have stayed with it. I'd love for Tech to do that. Our uniforms were good enough for the Dallas Cowboys to style after, they should be good enough for us.

If that's the case, then 120k is those Peter Millar shirts with a GT. Those ööööers are expensive.
With BB you can get slim fit and exact arm length. You can go nicer, but it's pretty much the standard of the 80k community.

Are we going back to the days of wearing a nice suit and wing tips to a game? Grandad used to go to games dressed up and a bit sauced.

Weird how he would dress up to go to a game. I don't remember any of the games being unbearably hot when I was a kid.

My dad's description of my grandad coming back from Tech games back in the 50's was "They'd bring pop home and pour him into a chair". Georgia was always referred to as "them sonsabitches". Grandad was tossed off of UGAg's campus sometime in the 1920's for some sort of shenanigans. He hated that place from childhood.
I do remember going to Brooks Brothers in Atlanta with him to clothes shop.

My dad's description of my grandad coming back from Tech games back in the 50's was "They'd bring pop home and pour him into a chair". Georgia was always referred to as "them sonsabitches". Grandad was tossed off of UGAg's campus sometime in the 1920's for some sort of shenanigans. He hated that place from childhood.
I do remember going to Brooks Brothers in Atlanta with him to clothes shop.

I want to hang out with your grandad.

Back