Tailgating for Tennessee

Tailgating at the Twelve Hotel bar at Centennial Park. Then walking my drunk ass to the sphincter to drink some more.
Fe4hV.jpg

I received an email from the Tech parking authority which says that each passenger in a car entering the W-21 lot will receive a wristband to allow them to ride the shuttle to MBS. Unfortunately, that means anyone who plans to ride the shuttle without actually parking at W-21 should try to hitch a ride in on one of the authorized vehicles so they can get a wristband.

More dumbness from whoever is planning things. Why would you not other tailgaters on the shuttle? What happens to the friends who come down for the game?

Can someone forward me the email? jackgt at gmail dot com.

More dumbness from whoever is planning things. Why would you not other tailgaters on the shuttle? What happens to the friends who come down for the game?

Can someone forward me the email? jackgt at gmail dot com.

That is crazy for sure, but an Uber from there will cost like $2 or $3. I'd pay that to not have to ride on the shuttle.

Please tell me that was on purpose.

That's the only thing good that comes from fsu is the hotties, otherwise they suck! Lol but it wasn't on purpose I was just getting some grub for a get together later and they walked in my line of sight.

That's the only thing good that comes from fsu is the hotties, otherwise they suck! Lol but it wasn't on purpose I was just getting some grub for a get together later and they walked in my line of sight.
The spelling of publix was what I was referring to.

Back