Tailgating for Tennessee

NatiJacket

Clear Whiskey Drinker
Where are y'all planning on tailgating for the Tennessse game? Are they allowing on campus tailgating or isn't just over at the Benz?

:drink1:

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
The Gulch is where I'm parking, but I will probably saunter over to the Fanfest then sashay into the stadium as soon as it opens. I wanna have a look around for a bit. Perhaps catch warm ups. See if the food is as cheap as advertised.

gth874t

Jolly Good Fellow
Less focus for me on tailgating for this one, too much "novelty factor" at MBS, spending as much time as I can to check out the new place.

Buzzrock

Varsity Lurker
The RV lot will be open from Saturday until Tuesday morning, that's where I'll be. There will be a shuttle to the game.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Come to Lot C on Mayretta Street. It's $34, no other fees.

jacket67

Dodd-Like
I received an email from the Tech parking authority which says that each passenger in a car entering the W-21 lot will receive a wristband to allow them to ride the shuttle to MBS. Unfortunately, that means anyone who plans to ride the shuttle without actually parking at W-21 should try to hitch a ride in on one of the authorized vehicles so they can get a wristband.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
Tailgating at the Twelve Hotel bar at Centennial Park. Then walking my drunk ass to the sphincter to drink some more.