Stansbury Speaks...

Yes, you keep saying that. And I keep saying that I think you're wrong.
And I keep saying it just doesn't help that our coach has said numerous times he prefers noon kicks. If you can't see why this doesn't do us any favors then you are stupid. This is just another reason why CPJ is a negative for the fans

And I keep saying it just doesn't help that our coach has said numerous times he prefers noon kicks. If you can't see why this doesn't do us any favors then you are stupid. This is just another reason why CPJ is a negative for the fans

Real talk. The biggest negatives for GT fans are people who leap to insult each other over tiny differences in opinion.

The sarcasm post was also sarcasm

1cAU8ou.gif

SC State was the best. They had a ton of support at the game where attendance was 51,668 and this was before we started giving STH 2 free tickets to the crappy games.

I agree completely. I would make it an annual event where we host a HBCU to start the season. Atlanta is a hub for many alumni. Maybe you pick up a sidewalk fan.

Fun with cupcakes/HBCUs/"weaker" opponents and attendance:

Jax St 12:30 50K highest att. exc. UGA

Mercer 3:00 50K highest att.
Vanderbilt 12:30 42K
GA Southern 12:30 48K

Alcorn St 7:30 (Thu) 49K
Tulane 3:30 50K highest att. exc. FSU/UGA (sellouts), UNC 50K

Wofford 12:30 45K
GA Southern 12:00 53K highest att.

Elon 12:00 46K
Alabama A&M 12:30 45K

Presbyterian 7:00 42K
MTSU 12:00 39K
BYU 3:00 50K tied with Miami for highest att.

Western Carolina 7:30 (Thu) 42K
Kansas 12:30 42K

SC State 1:00 52K highest att.
MTSU 3:30 41K

At some point, one must ask ones self where the sarcasm ends. It begs the question, "why am I even posting?"

1. Posts something stupid
2. Gets called out that it was stupid
3. Claims it was sarcasm.
4. Gets called out that he doesnt know what sarcasm means
5. Says that was sarcasm too.
7. Profit

1. Posts something stupid
2. Gets called out that it was stupid
3. Claims it was sarcasm.
4. Gets called out that he doesnt know what sarcasm means
5. Says that was sarcasm too.
7. Profit
:giggity:

Yeah... I've been going to this particular event every year through the regimes of several prior AD's. And every year one of the older donors (and there are a lot older than me!) stands up and says something like, 'What are we gonna do to beat UGA this year?' in a crotchety old voice that sounds a little out of touch. As an expression of concern, it is duly noted. As a genuine question, not so much. Just not the right forum.

So there were several questions (like yours above) that I would've liked to ask in a more intimate setting. And he does hang out and talk to people personally at length if you want, but I needed to leave. But if I had... the question I wanted to ask was why the change in the clear bag policy? I loved being able to take in a Frosted Orange if I didn't have time to finish during the walk down North Ave. Now I'm gonna have to go back to brain freezing myself as I wait in line to enter the stadium. Boo.

Got to make sure you are not sneaking in an AR15 in that FO.

Back