Spring Game to be on a Friday night

You are insinuating intent that is not there. Maybe your PJ vendetta is also a byproduct of this?
Nope. He seriously doesn't care about the fans at all. Could you tell me one time he tried to bring excitement for the fanbase? Didnt think so

Nope. He seriously doesn't care about the fans at all. Could you tell me one time he tried to bring excitement for the fanbase? Didnt think so

Every Saturday he tries to win the game. Winning brings excitement to the fan base. That’s a lot of examples of him trying to bring excitement to the fan base. You still have zero examples for your absurd ‘fans are a burden’ argument.

EDIT: I guess its worth a caveat and if this is the crux of your argument, so be it. When people ask dipshit questions about uniforms or scheduling or baited questions about the offense/program during news conferences or during the call-in show, he generally gives them the answer they deserve. If that hurts your feelings, ok. I will concede that he hurts your feelings and is a big meanie and you can bigcry about him til your heart's content.

Last edited:
Every Saturday he tries to win the game. Winning brings excitement to the fan base. That’s a lot of examples of him trying to bring excitement to the fan base. You still have zero examples for your absurd ‘fans are a burden’ argument.

EDIT: I guess its worth a caveat and if this is the crux of your argument, so be it. When people ask dipshit questions about uniforms or scheduling or baited questions about the offense/program during news conferences or during the call-in show, he generally gives them the answer they deserve. If that hurts your feelings, ok. I will concede that he hurts your feelings and is a big meanie and you can bigcry about him til your heart's content.

I can understand having a personal preference for a coach that is a little more "rah rah" with the public, but I'm pretty sure most of these posters would be clowning CPJ hard if he came out hyping a meaningless spring game after a lousy season. Me, I would rather have CPJ stewing and gameplanning the destruction of our enemies.

Last edited:
Bill Lewis was a rah rah coach interested in bringing excitement for the fan base.

Yes, his first public appearance was at a basketball game and he yelled, "To Hell with Georgia!"

We were all pretty excited.

If you don't see that CPJ is a cranky son of a bitch then you are deaf and blind. He literally doesn't give a öööö about the fans or ticket sales (which helps recruiting) at all! He's known around the country as just a boring stubborn guy. That's a fact. Not saying i want him gone or anything but he's aggravating at times.

If you don't see that CPJ is a cranky son of a bitch then you are deaf and blind. He literally doesn't give a öööö about the fans or ticket sales (which helps recruiting) at all! He's known around the country as just a boring stubborn guy. That's a fact. Not saying i want him gone or anything but he's aggravating at times.

He's almost as cranky as this son of a bitch!

Still looking for examples about fans being a burden. Maybe I should be careful what I wish for given the awkward way you used the word 'literally' in the above...

Still looking for examples about fans being a burden. Maybe I should be careful what I wish for given the awkward way you used the word 'literally' in the above...
Didn't mean it in a weird way just stating my opinion and the vibe that CPJ has

I'm disappointed. I'm in town that weekend for a wedding, which happens to be at the same time. If only it could be Saturday morning so I could attend both. Also poor planning as 420 fest is Friday and Saturday night.

that's stupid. If it's Saturday night, it'd b 421 fest.

Will there be a memorial plaque ceremony for the #223?

Back