Spring Game to be on a Friday night

Are you kidding me? Why do you disrespect him? Geez. Do you actually think that is funny? Meet me at the field next season big man.

Why does he disrespect his kids by forcing them to go to a Bon Jovi concert?

Heard on 680 ( the ugay wanta be flagship ) that Kirby is again urging a capacity turnout for their s.g. That might be something that johnson might ask for from Tech fans. On the other hand he has always thought of fans as useless and non-essential.

I'm disappointed. I'm in town that weekend for a wedding, which happens to be at the same time. If only it could be Saturday morning so I could attend both. Also poor planning as 420 fest is Friday and Saturday night.

Heard on 680 ( the ugay wanta be flagship ) that Kirby is again urging a capacity turnout for their s.g. That might be something that johnson might ask for from Tech fans. On the other hand he has always thought of fans as useless and non-essential.

This just in, Johnson begging for people to come to the GT spring game... story at 11

This just in, Johnson begging for people to come to the GT spring game... story at 11

“It is what it is. If the fans wanna come they know how to get here. If they don’t, oh well. It’s like I always tell the guys, you can’t count on someone else to make your luck. Make your own luck. And don’t forget your clear bags. “

No joke it's time like this when I really turn anti Paul Johnson. He just brings literally no excitement to the fanbase. He acts like were a burden

A
I'm disappointed. I'm in town that weekend for a wedding, which happens to be at the same time. If only it could be Saturday morning so I could attend both. Also poor planning as 420 fest is Friday and Saturday night.

A Friday night wedding? Never been to one.

No joke it's time like this when I really turn anti Paul Johnson. He just brings literally no excitement to the fanbase. He acts like were a burden

For the sake of your argument, can you outline a scenario when he demonstrated this behavior? Specifically ‘fans are a burden’.

@coit is that the same as the Coach’s show or is he talking about a different show?

Technically it is called The Paul Johnson Radio Show. But I would go with Coach's Show because it is his show, right? If there are multiple coaches involved it would be the Coaches Show maybe.

Back