So … Will We Be Preseason Top 25 Next Year?

GoldenIsle

Flats Noob
I think we may be ranked around 23 or 24. Of course if the pollsters look at our schedule they might list us as honorable mention. I believe the path to an 8-4 season is:
Wins: GSU, VMI, Duke, Syracuse
Win Three: Miami, NCST, Louisville, UNC, VT
Win One: FSU, ND, UGA
Very doable. In fact, in the Win Three row we could win four of those or/and win two in the Win One row. I wish we had Clemson in Atl next year, I believe we would beat those clowns. Go ahead and mark this down … we will have a home win against UGA in 2025.

No, I don't think so. Maybe if we had beaten U[sic]GA. As it is we've definitely gotten some attention but will still be in "prove it" mode.

Schedule is brutal next year. Seven is my goal and the floor for what I'd consider a successful season. Eight in the regular season would be great.

We’ll be ranked after our first game.

We will be 2-0 against the 3 you said we need to win 1 of when we head to Athens. We’re not losing to uga next year.

No, I don't think so. Maybe if we had beaten U[sic]GA. As it is we've definitely gotten some attention but will still be in "prove it" mode.

Schedule is brutal next year. Seven is my goal and the floor for what I'd consider a successful season. Eight in the regular season would be great.
So when is the schedule ever not brutal?

So when is the schedule ever not brutal?

Our schedule is always tough, but right now we have a team on a 19 game win streak, a team which has won two out of the past three titles and has won 27 out of 28 games, and Notre Dame.

It's not always that brutal.

Still a very long way to go between now and when camp opens next August. There is a whole Spring to go through along with a Spring Portal. Remember, GT lost 2 on D to the Portal after the Spring game last year.

Very tough schedule next year looks like a 7-5 regular season on paper with a shot at 8-4.

No. We may be a sneaky media darling as a “watch out for them in the ACC” but no legit recognition. And we don’t deserve it yet. We did finish very strong. I expect a season over/under of 6 from Vegas.

Back