Should we root against UGA in the Playoff? (Non-Trolling Thread)

tenor.gif

Why should we? I mean some of our players have friends that play for Ugag. We don't want to hurt their feelings by being mean sports do we? At least, that's what I take from reading some of the StingTalkers in other posts.

Last edited:
Why should we? I mean some of our players have friends that play for Ugag. We don't want to hurt they're feelings by being mean sports do we? At least, that's what I take from reading some of the StingTalkers in other posts.

The part at the end where BOR murders everyone is just the perfect ending.

Why should we? I mean some of our players have friends that play for Ugag. We don't want to hurt they're feelings by being mean sports do we? At least, that's what I take from reading some of the StingTalkers in other posts.

It's what happens when you recruit in a state where most kids are uga fans growing up, and you can only get the ones uga didn't offer.

May the Dawgs humiliate themselves so completely in Pasadena that the "Trail of Tears" will no longer be known for the trek of the Cherokees to Oklahoma, but as the return in shame of the Dawgs back to Athens. May their band get lost in the Rose Parade, may their cheerleaders be arrested for pimping and prostituting in Hollywood, may Lincoln Riley and Baker Mayfield hang a 221-0 score on them, and may the majority of their fans never find their way back. Other than that I wish them well.

Back