Public Service Announcement for UNC Football Fans

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
IMG_2193.gif

Dear UNC Fans,

Allow us to recap for you how royally you have ööööed up.

1. Gooff Clownins loves to wear capri pants

Another trivia question. Before clownshow, GT hadn't been shut out at home since the 1950's. How many times did Geoffy accomplish being shut out at home.

Bonus: How many yards did Trevor Lawrence pass for in the first half of the Clemson 73 point beat down of GT at BDS. Hint, the number was on Geoffy's shirt.

Double Bonus: during the UGAg beat down of GT, 45-0, at BDS, what was the insult that one of our players said was "the worst smack talk of his life"?

Another trivia question. Before clownshow, GT hadn't been shut out at home since the 1950's. How many times did Geoffy accomplish being shut out at home.

Bonus: How many yards did Trevor Lawrence pass for in the first half of the Clemson 73 point beat down of GT at BDS. Hint, the number was on Geoffy's shirt.

Double Bonus: during the UGAg beat down of GT, 45-0, at BDS, what was the insult that one of our players said was "the worst smack talk of his life"?

Something along the lines of, "y'all aren't event prepared," while ööööing laughing.

I was there for that öööö show, where Tech was running clock on its first possession.

I was at Lake Hartwell for the weekend of the Tech-Temple game. As I listened to the latter part of the game I was thinking to myself, WTF, first The Citadel debacle and now this öööö? What have we gotten ourselves into here?

1704559195025.png

It's T R I V I A time!!

Which defensive-minded Georgia Tech head coach lost the last two games of his final season by the combined score of 100 to zero?
It was 45-0 at half time of the ND game. I remember thinking to myself that it would be a smart idea to just take a nap during the second half.

Back