Paul Johnson interview

“The opposing coaches in the league would call me and they were laughing.”

Opposing coaches:
“It’s a circus.”
“Congratulations on beating a team that kicked our ass the last three years.”
“I lined up in your formation at the end just to stick it in.”

JRjr

I used to do some work occasionally in Newland, NC. It is absolutely one of the most isolated out of the way mountain towns. People who are successful from places like that tend to be defensive and many times thin skinned. I think it has all made him bitter which is a shame because he was a great coach everywhere he went.

I used to do some work occasionally in Newland, NC. It is absolutely one of the most isolated out of the way mountain towns. People who are successful from places like that tend to be defensive and many times thin skinned. I think it has all made him bitter which is a shame because he was a great coach everywhere he went.
Everything he said was factual. Seems like maybe you are thin-skinned on behalf of your boyfriend.

Paul Johnson is gold. öööö the clown. I don’t usually care about the unc anymore than most ACC games, I just circle it as a likely win regardless of how bad we may be. But holy cow, after the athens game, I want to Key company to annihilate the clown show.

Back