Official Stingtalk Tailgate - Jacksonville Campaign

5:30am wake up from a dream where you and cyptomcat are part of some motorcycle gang in Roswell and he gets arrested while we're robbing a delivery truck in rush hour traffic and he goes to jail. Then some girl you've known for awhile calls you and tells you she needs you to come pick her up because her boyfriend kicked her out and you're trying to go up there but there's so much snow that it's hard to drive. Then GTBJW calls you and asks you where you are and that he woke up and couldn't find you in the hotel room. And then you really wake up.
5:45am Excrete the waste from last night's crab dinner where you paid $30 for a lb of crab legs, shrimp, potatoes, sausages and corn. öööö your Diet Coke Bob Benson. I had a corona.
5:55am Take a shower.
6:05am Shave your head to get ready for battle
6:10am Put your akinji shirt on. And pants, don't forget pants.
6:15am Wake up that bitch GTBJW, who kept saying he's gonna leave without me if I don't wake up to go down to breakfast at 7 and meet up with Corndog. He's gonna be bitching about how I snored all night and kept him up.
6:20am Go out for a smoke
6:30am Come back and wait for BJW to get ready.
6:45am Go downstairs and wait for Corndog.
6:55am Have your mediocre embassy suites breakfast before Kentucky fans fill up the place and make it impossible to get anything.
7:15am Check to make sure you got everything for the tailgate. Realize you don't. Go to the store and pick up some ice.
7:35am Head towards EverBank.
7:50am Arrive at EverBank Lot E. Wait for them to let you in.
8:00am Set up and start the tailgate. Wait for the rest of the asshole army to show up.

Last edited:
Who's in the Tailgaters lot? No Gameday passes available in Lot E.

33FC56BC-D188-4EC5-9C15-DD952F64193C.jpg

In.

We're on the edge of lot E, right by the intersection of Gator Bowl Blvd and Festival Park Ave. You'll see the Gadsden flag and Tech flag. We also have a state of GA flag hanging from the canopy.

Pics or didn't happen! Cause I never saw you goobers! Jackets got the job done today! Woohoo! Great game! Happy New Year you bunch of big cryers!

Evidence of a crime, not bad. Er, well bad, but you know what I mean.

Back