Official Stingtalk Tailgate - Jacksonville Campaign

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Alright lads.. Stingtalk Expeditionary Forces will be establishing a forward operating base in Lot E. Corndog, BJW and I are hoping to set up at 0800 on December 31st for the very last tailgate of our season and 2016. We hope to see y'all there.

Go Jackets!

Lot.PNG

Usually, stadium parking doesn't have bathrooms or porta-potties. Do you know what the situation is at EverBank? I was going to reserve a place in the Tailgaters Touchdown lot, because we plan to hang out for a couple hours drinking, etc., and they have bathrooms there.

Hey, a lot of folks are texting me asking me where we're gonna be. We're gonna be in lot E. It was like $50 and still very close to the stadium. So if you want to purchase parking and be next to us, buy lot E. We already got 6-7 cars there. Let's paint that lot gold.

Hey, a lot of folks are texting me asking me where we're gonna be. We're gonna be in lot E. It was like $50 and still very close to the stadium. So if you want to purchase parking and be next to us, buy lot E. We already got 6-7 cars there. Let's paint that lot gold.
Are you talking about Row E in the Touchdown lot or is Lot E something different?

I bought 5 passes for 25 each. You got ripped.

By the way, save me 5 spots.

Trying to work it out where we can make it down Friday. If so, we'll be sure to make it.

Back