Official NYD Bowl Thread

I know I'm late to the party, but wow. That performance by Penix was absolutely amazing. I really hope his body holds up for the pros b/c the guy is so fun to watch out there. Great job by the Huskies winning in spite of poor coaching choices late in that game....

I’m surprised the Committee doesn’t have an emergency meeting and install Texas and Alabama in the championship game. Two quality losses are better than a win.

I’m surprised the Committee doesn’t have an emergency meeting and install Texas and Alabama in the championship game. Two quality losses are better than a win.

Texas and Bama should have to face off to determine who is the #3 team in the country. It would be every bit as meaningful as the FSU vs. UGA game to determine who was #5. I wonder if any players would opt out? :dunno:

1704241876937.png

Texas and Bama should have to face off to determine who is the #3 team in the country. It would be every bit as meaningful as the FSU vs. UGA game to determine who was #5. I wonder if any players would opt out? :dunno:
A final four consolation game. Shades of the old days of the NCAA tournament.

In all honesty, if there was some incentive for the players to actually play I’d watch it.

I thought the last play by Alabama was a very strange call, but the centers for both teams had some problems that day.

1704293796952.png

I thought the last play by Alabama was a very strange call, but the centers for both teams had some problems that day.

1704293796952.png
Yes, because as we all know, those yellow lines are just as good as finished blocks, especially when it's WR doing the blocking

Back