Official NYD Bowl Thread

1704210616217.png

ESPN playing Alabama apologist all morning long. Someone should check on Finebaum, make sure he's okay.

ESPN playing Alabama apologist all morning long. Someone should check on Finebaum, make sure he's okay.
In their defense, had Alabama scored more points than Washington, Alabama would have won. That stat is not lost on Alabama fans, who are quite adept at "keeping the score" math

In their defense, had Alabama scored more points than Washington, Alabama would have won. That stat is not lost on Alabama fans, who are quite adept at "keeping the score" math
Bama still clearly wins the eye test, hope the committee comes through so that we don't have to endure watching a non Bama championship like last year.

I'm debating whether you really mixed the teams up or there is a more subtle joke going on here.

Washington had the option to take 6 knees in a row and end the game... So stupid no excuses

I have always wondered why coaches aren’t more assertive in using kneel downs. It eliminates so many variables that can only hurt you. Or if you want to run a few extra seconds off, just have the qb roll out and slide before getting hit.

I have always wondered why coaches aren’t more assertive in using kneel downs. It eliminates so many variables that can only hurt you. Or if you want to run a few extra seconds off, just have the qb roll out and slide before getting hit.

Me too, especially at the end of the half when a team is obviously not trying to score and just runs it up the middle.

Back