New Uniform Preview

Course, UM has now done away with the referenced uni.

Gone back to classic stripes.

Just sayin.

Here’s Mississippi State with the same tire tread design

web-1752995.jpg

Nebraska
Screen_Shot_2015-07-23_at_9.15.29_AM.0.0.png

Louisville
346615.jpg

Tire Tread - Rambling Wreck. I get it!

But - aren’t we running over ourselves?

I think it is pretty clear that when Adidas releases some of their best work on GT, the uniform obsessed amongst us are going to go apesh*t mad.

Honestly despite all our Russell hatred, if we could just standardize the font and the shade of gold, the uniforms we've had for the last couple years are damn near perfect. Replace the Russell logos and we're about good.

The gold numbers are perfect... best uniforms we've ever worn were in 1998.

I find humor in the fact that after years of heinous Russel uniforms, in Russel's final season with us we finally had the *perfect* uniform design, color, and combinations. And now Adidas will probably go through a few seasons of stupid uniforms. Sigh. Just play better football. And never wear the honeycomb hex helmets. Those are dumb.

Honestly? This is all about giving the mutts a reason to defame us. Already got the sniggering "I heard you guys are coming up with new unis" over the holidays. It's a mutt joke.

Honestly? This is all about giving the mutts a reason to defame us. Already got the sniggering "I heard you guys are coming up with new unis" over the holidays. It's a mutt joke.

Seriously? Nut up, man.

Back