Kyle Field Demolition

Your phone did an autocorrect twice?!? both in the thread title and in the original post.. from two vastly different words Ryan to Kyle

Sounds like you're doubling down on stupid

He’s not doubling down. He is just retart.

Your phone did an autocorrect twice?!? both in the thread title and in the original post.. from two vastly different words Ryan to Kyle

Sounds like you're doubling down on stupid
To be fair, he used to date a Kyle which is why the phone assumes that is what he meant.

First off, Kyle Field is Texas A&M. Northwestern plays on Ryan Field.

Link to Article that is 14 months old

OP needs to check his reading comprehension.
Thank you!

As a Northwestern alumnus, I'm thinking "What the öööö, that's Ryan Field!"

As a college football fan in general I'm thinking "What the öööö? Isn't Kyle Field in College Station?"

Get with the program, you ööööing moron :facepalm: !

StinGTalk remains undefeated.
tenor.gif

The "repost police" are a ST tradition. As a poster who has been onboard for over 20 years and made over 6,600 posts, you either know this or aren't paying attention.

There is a board search function. A simple "Northwestern stadium" search of the football forum found the link to the thread I posted. Not a bad idea to do a search before starting a new thread, especially if you don't keep up.

And trying to pass off Kyle as autocorrect for Ryan is pretty sus.

I was not trying to pass Kyle off as Ryan. I was referring to the vocabulary and grammar police.

Doing what? Working a submarine for a six months cruise?
Unless you are one of those architect dopes, you are fibbing. 70-80 is a crush not sustainable weekly over long periods for folks on the team. Done it. Know it. And thinking about your project at the house or in the shower is not part of working 70...If you have to work all that time your planning sucks balls.
Good grief. I’m fibbing over how much I work? I own three small businesses and since Covid, labor, suppliers, shipping has generally been tough. Lucky for me I am very busy; too bad it didn’t happen back when I worked 30 hours a week. But this afternoon I just took off to care for others and hence a brief moment. Now back to work.

Sidewalk fans come from winning games on the field, not arguments on the internet.

Enjoy your fantasy world….
Certainly winning matters but the older I get the more I appreciate why some in the state do not want to root for Tech. And it doesn’t have anything to do with UGA.

Good grief. I’m fibbing over how much I work? I own three small businesses and since Covid, labor, suppliers, shipping has generally been tough. Lucky for me I am very busy; too bad it didn’t happen back when I worked 30 hours a week. But this afternoon I just took off to care for others and hence a brief moment. Now back to work.
yeah right, next you'll be back here in just enough time to make it seem like you're busy you lying sack of öööö

The Internet is full of people desperately trying to show off their intelligence. Tech doesn't have a monopoly on that.
yeah right, next you'll be back here in just enough time to make it seem like you're busy you lying sack of öööö

I will admit that people on StingTalk can be pretty big jerks sometimes though.

Thank you!

As a Northwestern alumnus, I'm thinking "What the öööö, that's Ryan Field!"

As a college football fan in general I'm thinking "What the öööö? Isn't Kyle Field in College Station?"

Get with the program, you ööööing moron :facepalm: !
Who are the Ryan's?

Do they have Ishbia money? The dude that owns the Phoenix teams who has a tower crane on his three lots up the road from Evanston in Winnetka, on the lake, building his latest home?

Who are the Ryan's?

Do they have Ishbia money? The dude that owns the Phoenix teams who has a tower crane on his three lots up the road from Evanston in Winnetka, on the lake, building his latest home?
Who are the Ryan's?

No, they're the steakhouse magnates :lol: !

Sorry LfD, but I have no ööööing clue :dunno: . I graduated from NU's Business School in the spring of 1983 and haven't been back there since.

Back