Kyle Field Demolition

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
Northwestern’s Kyle Field is being demolished for a $800,000,000 new glamorous stadium.

it’s hard to fathom but look where all their Big Trn money goes.

it will be interesting to see if and for how long they fill up the stadium. Don’t be surprised if Tech offers doing the same thing to get an invite.

Northwestern’s Kyle Field is being demolished for a $800,000,000 new glamorous stadium.

it’s hard to fathom but look where all their Big Trn money goes.

it will be interesting to see if and for how long they fill up the stadium. Don’t be surprised if Tech offers doing the same thing to get an invite.

20% down plus $75M/ yr if they could get 30 years?

First off, Kyle Field is Texas A&M. Northwestern plays on Ryan Field.

Link to Article that is 14 months old

OP needs to check his reading comprehension.

And there has already been a thread on the topic:

Thanks. This deserves a flogging and 24 hour ban for incompetence.

That and why would the Big 10 offer us a damn thing?
What makes Ga Tech attractive to the Big 10 at all?
They don't need us to be in Atlanta and the South. They're already here.

Kyle Field was funny, but the whole obsession to “Mommy, we already covered this topic before!”, is incredibly childish and trivial.
I work seven days a week, often 70-80 hours. I and many other Tech Fans here have other things to worry about than if my phone did an autocorrect, or If Johnny already sniffed this topic.

Kyle Field was funny, but the whole obsession to “Mommy, we already covered this topic before!”, is incredibly childish and trivial.
I work seven days a week, often 70-80 hours. I and many other Tech Fans here have other things to worry about than if my phone did an autocorrect, or If Johnny already sniffed this topic.

Why start a thread if you’re so taxed from working long hours? Perhaps take a break and catch up on your rest.

That and why would the Big 10 offer us a damn thing?
What makes Ga Tech attractive to the Big 10 at all?
They don't need us to be in Atlanta and the South. They're already here.

Answers include Research connection to Tech, help opening up recruiting in the south, 7th largest TV market, a known and well liked football program.
I think our offer from before may have been our last unfortunately.

Why start a thread if you’re so taxed from working long hours? Perhaps take a break and catch up on your rest.
This is my rest, you guys are the reason we can not get any sidewalk fans, trying desperately to show off your intelligence, in the wrong way.

I also didn’t blame being taxed on bringing up the very interesting and potentially very telling,for Tech, NW stadium change. It was the reason I had Missed the topic once before and the Tech Nazis went berserk. This is on you chums, not me.

This is my rest, you guys are the reason we can not get any sidewalk fans, trying desperately to show off your intelligence, in the wrong way.

Sidewalk fans come from winning games on the field, not arguments on the internet.

Enjoy your fantasy world….

I work seven days a week, often 70-80 hours.
Doing what? Working a submarine for a six months cruise?
Unless you are one of those architect dopes, you are fibbing. 70-80 is a crush not sustainable weekly over long periods for folks on the team. Done it. Know it. And thinking about your project at the house or in the shower is not part of working 70...If you have to work all that time your planning sucks balls.

The "repost police" are a ST tradition. As a poster who has been onboard for over 20 years and made over 6,600 posts, you either know this or aren't paying attention.

There is a board search function. A simple "Northwestern stadium" search of the football forum found the link to the thread I posted. Not a bad idea to do a search before starting a new thread, especially if you don't keep up.

And trying to pass off Kyle as autocorrect for Ryan is pretty sus.

Your phone did an autocorrect twice?!? both in the thread title and in the original post.. from two vastly different words Ryan to Kyle

Sounds like you're doubling down on stupid

Back