JT5 is a Saint

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Good luck captain. I will root for you even though you're gonna be playing for the Saints.

I think it deserved its own thread with the title I gave it because one, it's a big accomplishment and two, it pisses coit off.

He just made the 90 man offseason roster, still a very long way to go to actually make the team. Still, obviously a great start and shows that he's working his ass off.

I think it deserved its own thread with the title I gave it because one, it's a big accomplishment and two, it pisses coit off.

I just assumed that you spent the weekend in a drunken coma!

1p34q0.jpg

You are correct - the news keeps getting better! 3 year deal signed last night LINK

That's great news. Hopefully he will get a big signing bonus, since that's all that is guaranteed, right?

Look at the dbag's comment at the bottom of the article. Sounds like one of you losers, let's invite him over to Stingtalk.

Look at the dbag's comment at the bottom of the article. Sounds like one of you losers, let's invite him over to Stingtalk.

Screw that guy. How about "upper echelon talent can come to GT, play QB, and still get drafted and signed in NFL."

I agree, though, he would fit right in.

He may be the only player besides Calvin who could make me root against the dirty birds in any form or fashion. Even then, I'll be rooting for the Falcons to win despite a great game from JT5.

I'd have rooted against my own family if they were playing Hawaii Five-O, but he didn't make his pro career in the NFL.

Back