Home-and-home with Temple

Fertile recruiting grounds?

Would rather schedule Tulane, Louisiana Tech or FAU or Rice or FIU or Louisiana Lafayette etc.....

I can think of worse opponents.

Teams aren't exactly lining up to play triple option teams. I'd take this matchup over more BYU or MTSU butt rape games

Dude, if you were sexually assaulted, you need to report to the authorities before the statute of limitations makes it impossible to put all those veiny, pulsating, strapping mormon cheerleaders in prison.

Pittsburgh has gotten a lot cooler over the last decade. Philly has a lot of history. Neither is in my wish list of road game cities other than philly being close enough to drive to for me.

quote-first-prize-was-a-week-in-philadelphia-second-prize-was-two-weeks-w-c-fields-78-84-18.jpg
Third prize, you're fired.

I travel to Philly quite a bit. Here a list of things to do in order:

1) Go to Geno's or Pat's, neither is as cool as the Varsity; but it is something to do.
2) Go tour the battleship New Jersey, it is in New Jersey of course; but it is close by.
3) Go tour the US Mint.
4) Go see a bell with a crack in it.
5) Go eat at Ralph's or Romano's. Philly has lots of good Italian food and these two places have claims to fame (sort of).
6) Go to a museum.

I think that about sums it up. Feel free to add to this list if you like.

Reading Terminal Market. DiNic's Roast Pork sandwich. Then pig your way back out before heading to Indy Hall.

Go tour the battleship New Jersey, it is in New Jersey of course; but it is close by.
Personal note, my dad was an officer on the New Jersey during WW2. It's the biggest battleship in the world. Toured it in Long Beach when it was mothballed the second time in the mid 80's.

Back