Home-and-home with Temple

LagrangeJacket

Dodd-Like
Georgia Tech and Temple are in talks to begin a home-and-home football series, according to Marc Narducci of Philly.com.

The Yellow Jackets would first travel to Philadelphia’s Lincoln Financial Field to play Temple first and then host the Owls in Atlanta, according to Narducci.

Anyone excited about a trip to Philly? Yeah, me neither.

LINK

giphy.gif

Philly is a fun town if you do a little homework about what you like and where to find it. There is a ton of stuff to do there.

I spent a couple years there and enjoyed it quite a bit - I remember going to Temple in 1990 or 91 or 92 to watch our bBall team take on the Owls when Cheney was their coach.

And we are so damn smart, the senseless game played there will probably be the same year we play at Pitt and cuse.

And due to playing at Temple, our ever faithful, super wealthy fans will use this as an excuse not to go to a bowl game (even after beating ugag). And even if the game is a CFB playoff game played in ATL.

" I can't go, I went to the game in Philly."

And we are so damn smart, the senseless game played there will probably be the same year we play at Pitt and cuse.

And due to playing at Temple, our ever faithful, super wealthy fans will use this as an excuse not to go to a bowl game (even after beating ugag). And even if the game is a CFB playoff game played in ATL.

" I can't go, I went to the game in Philly."

Kleenex-small-box.jpg

I hope there is a good reason behind this cause it certainly isn't giving us a schedule with good teams to play. Maybe it helps recruiting or gets us a lot of money?

Have heard horror stories about Philly fans, will Temple be a bad show fan Wise? Or is this just pro sport fans?

I can think of worse opponents.

Teams aren't exactly lining up to play triple option teams. I'd take this matchup over more BYU or MTSU butt rape games

Back