Happy August

ebaTd82.jpg

Licensed?

Welcome rduvol#2017. We are really a friendly, fun loving bunch here at StingTalk, not like what everyone says.

I appreciate it. I'll try and remain in good standing with the mods. I'm looking forward to our game, although I'm not looking forward to going to work the following Tuesday. Your local says Tennessee, where abouts?

Do you still live in Tennessee?
No, I grew up in Durham, NC, which also makes me a Duke fan. Just in case I didn't piss enough people off by coming over here. Before you guys all jump on me for being a bandwagon fan, I started going to Duke games in 1985 before they were elite in basketball. Also, just to help keep the peace, I had drinks with Bobby Cremmins in Charleston a few years ago and he was a lot of fun. Great coach, even better guy.

So in short, I graduated from Tennessee, football is my first love, but also grew up watching the ACC. Oh and I hate UNC.

Nice. My family is from Johnson City and Erwin. That's how I ended up being a Vol fan and being a UT grad. Which in saying, just opened up the floodgates for Tennessee grad jokes.
Johnson City? Screw Johnson City. Go UTC! Go Mocs! Screw U ETSU!

Johnson City? Screw Johnson City. Go UTC! Go Mocs! Screw U ETSU!

Awesome, both of my parents went to ETSU. I'm making friends left and right. The Mocs have a pretty good program going over there. Just a matter of time until our next four star fails his third drug test and winds up in Chatt town.

Awesome, both of my parents went to ETSU. I'm making friends left and right. The Mocs have a pretty good program going over there. Just a matter of time until our next four star fails his third drug test and winds up in Chatt town.
I'd use drugs if I were in Johnson City too. The hard stuff. Especially if it got me to the wonderful city of Chattanooga. Go Mocs!

Oh, and welcome to the board. I am the resident big cry champion

Last edited:
Back