Happy August

No, I grew up in Durham, NC, which also makes me a Duke fan. Just in case I didn't piss enough people off by coming over here. Before you guys all jump on me for being a bandwagon fan, I started going to Duke games in 1985 before they were elite in basketball. Also, just to help keep the peace, I had drinks with Bobby Cremmins in Charleston a few years ago and he was a lot of fun. Great coach, even better guy.

So in short, I graduated from Tennessee, football is my first love, but also grew up watching the ACC. Oh and I hate UNC.

Interesting. Why did you go out of state to UT when NCState is nearby?

Yuri+SNSD+Girls'+Generation+Oh+Sexy+Number+21+GIF.gif

He hasnt responded to my direct message yet, but I'm keeping fingers crossed. Any chance you can score me some oxy considering you live in Harlan?
Whatever noob. Your mom keeps eating my stash after I get done scoring with her.

Wait...now I'm confused. Why are their games a week earlier than the traditional opening weekend? Do they get double byes in their schedule now?

http://www.lsufootball.net/tvschedule.htm

Oregon St vs Colorado St at 2:30 on CBSSN
Portland St vs BYU at 3:00 on ESPN
plus other games

We can scout a future opponent that day:
Chattanooga vs Jax St at 6:30 on ESPN
I don't have a good feeling about UTC this year. Lots of coaching turnover, AD replaced, longtime announcer arrested for allegedly slapping his daughter around.

I think UTC is gonna have to play a nearly perfect game if they expect to go into Death Valley on September 9 and come out with that hard fought victory over the Bayou Bengals of LSU. It is a night game down there. Maybe the crowd will be tired and not so loud since it will be late.

RDUVOL,
What part of Cherry Grove ? I used to work there, the old Cabana Terrace and Maritime Beach Club, technically in CG, but close.

RDUVOL,
What part of Cherry Grove ? I used to work there, the old Cabana Terrace and Maritime Beach Club, technically in CG, but close.

That's cool. We just bought a house in a neighborhood called Tidwater Plantation, which technically is NMB, but it's pretty much Cherry Grove. We are about to move, somehow I forgot how much I hate moving.

Back