Expansion

As for the SEC, Clemson absolutely hurts USC and uGa recruiting.
Georgia has had more number one recruiting classes the past few years than any other school, even while Clemson has enjoyed unprecedented on-field success. How is it that Clemson has hurt UGA recruiting?

Georgia has had more number one recruiting classes the past few years than any other school, even while Clemson has enjoyed unprecedented on-field success. How is it that Clemson has hurt UGA recruiting?

How many of Clemson’s top players came from a GA high school? You don’t think Trevor Lawerence was better than any of the qbs on uga roster?

How many of Clemson’s top players came from a GA high school? You don’t think Trevor Lawerence was better than any of the qbs on uga roster?
Don’t forget about DeShaun Watson. The truth is, there is so much talent in Georgia,
everyone recruits in hard. This is why if Key gets a couple of ace recruiters on staff there is no reason he can’t get a number of 4 star players. We can criticize coaching all we want, but plain and simple, Tech needs to upgrade it’s talent level….Especially on the
Defensive side

Don’t forget about DeShaun Watson. The truth is, there is so much talent in Georgia,
everyone recruits in hard. This is why if Key gets a couple of ace recruiters on staff there is no reason he can’t get a number of 4 star players. We can criticize coaching all we want, but plain and simple, Tech needs to upgrade it’s talent level….Especially on the
Defensive side
GOL used to be pretty successful heading north on a few players. They got some good big uglies in Pennsylvania and Ohio.

GOL used to be pretty successful heading north on a few players. They got some good big uglies in Pennsylvania and Ohio.
So did Ross. And Miami has been recruiting Pittsburgh & surroundings since forever.

So did Ross. And Miami has been recruiting Pittsburgh & surroundings since forever.
Sounds like we need to hire an assistant who played and/or coached at Ohio State or Penn State

Just stay the hell away from Temple.
Go big or go home.

BTW, I want home before our last TD last week. I didn't even leave early for 55-0, 42-0, 45-0, 45-0 rides again, 73-7....I never leave early....until now.

Go big or go home.

BTW, I want home before our last TD last week. I didn't even leave early for 55-0, 42-0, 45-0, 45-0 rides again, 73-7....I never leave early....until now.
Cant blame you. Might get worse before it gets better. We’ll have a chance in game where the offense clicks but that’s it.

Go big or go home.

I was watching from home, and I think for the first time I can really remember, turned the game off well before it was over (I want to say after 31 unanswered points) because it was putting me in a terrible mood and my family doesn't deserve to deal with that. Despite sitting through the entirety of a lot of the beatdowns you're referencing, this game was just next level frustrating to me.

I was watching from home, and I think for the first time I can really remember, turned the game off well before it was over (I want to say after 31 unanswered points) because it was putting me in a terrible mood and my family doesn't deserve to deal with that. Despite sitting through the entirety of a lot of the beatdowns you're referencing, this game was just next level frustrating to me.
You know, the really sad thing is, we hadn't been shut out since the 1950's at home until Collins came along and just put the program in the dumpster

Go big or go home.

Did you listen the The Horse on Spotify on your way home?

Did you listen the The Horse on Spotify on your way home?
I listed to:
Jump - Van Halen
Jumper - Third Eye Blind
Learning to Fly - Foo Fighters
Auf Wiedersehen - Cheap Truck
Bodies - Drowning Pool
Sleep now in the Fire - Rage Against the Machine
Rooster - Alice in Chains
Blow up the Outside World - Soundgarden

Just some pick me up songs

I listed to:
Jump - Van Halen
Jumper - Third Eye Blind
Learning to Fly - Foo Fighters
Auf Wiedersehen - Cheap Truck
Bodies - Drowning Pool
Sleep now in the Fire - Rage Against the Machine
Rooster - Alice in Chains
Blow up the Outside World - Soundgarden

Just some pick me up songs
I figured you for a Billy Don’t Be A Hero fan. Maybe the there too Love Story.

Back