Do you think these viewership numbers are accurate?

The thing about Clemson is they really aren't a huge school, and they are in a small, mostly rural state, maybe a lot of people watch them because they got good and stayed that way for a long time? It would be interesting to see how their ratings were before Dabo turned them around.
As someone who does a lot of business in South Carolina it seems like most of the fans who pick from either of those 2 schools, there are far more gamecock fans than clemson fans. Of course there are a ton of transplants on the coasts (especially Charleston and Myrtle Beach) from up north who don't watch either.

As someone who does a lot of business in South Carolina it seems like most of the fans who pick from either of those 2 schools, there are far more gamecock fans than clemson fans. Of course there are a ton of transplants on the coasts (especially Charleston and Myrtle Beach) from up north who don't watch either.

During the peak years for Clemson, the #1 team in the area was Clemson by a hair. Seccnd place was Ohio State. Then a big gap to #3 USC and another big gap before uga. I think Michigan was probably #5 in the area.

Gee you mean its bad that I want to watch highly ranked teams playing each other? Also, I can't watch my team if they are not on my TV or unless I pay a streaming service like ESPN+. All this shows is that the Pareto principle still applies to most things. Have you heard the one about where 7 companies account for the all the gains on the S&P 500?

Just curious, where did GT rank?

Back