Dedrick Mills dismissed

1utqo4.jpg

&
1utqry.jpg

Wasn't really sure where this belongs, but I didn't want to create a thread about it.

Starting MLB Darrin Kirkland of UT tore his meniscus Friday and is out 4-6 weeks. Sucks. Good break for you all. He's very, very good.

Wasn't really sure where this belongs, but I didn't want to create a thread about it.

Starting MLB Darrin Kirkland of UT tore his meniscus Friday and is out 4-6 weeks. Sucks. Good break for you all. He's very, very good.
Thanks for sharing. No tears here though.

(Darrin) Kirkland, (Darrin) Kirkland, IR magnifico (he said ow ow ow ow ow)
(He's just a hurt boy with a hurt knee nobody loves UT)
He's just a poor boy from a rocky top family

I hate to see anybody get hurt like that.

Except dwag players. öööö them.

I didn't realize he was a starter. Bad news that he got injured but it is indeed good news for us. MLB is the most important position for defending us. (Unless you've got an NFL DT like Adrian Clayborn who just blows the line up every play.) When we have a bad offensive day there's usually a MLB on the other side with gawdy stats.

Back