Dedrick Mills dismissed

Seems appropriate in the football forum 16 days from kickoff.
What'll those assholes think of next? To argue about, that is.

BS.jpg

I don't quite agree with the way you've phrased it. Using drugs is a crime, and failing a drug test is evidence of a crime.

The reason probationers don't get charged with a new offense is prosecutorial discretion. The legal process to prove a violation of probation terms is much easier for the prosecutor than proving a whole new crime, and usually results in a sufficiently punitive penalty to the probationer. So prosecutors naturally take the easier path.

You can bet that if they want to charge you with something and you fail a drug test then they will charge you with using the drug. Then you get to claim it was a mix-up at the doctors office etc.

I like how you tell a guy named @law_bee that he doesn't appear to know the law.

It certainly is a setback but nothing to get too upset about. At least we have a few weeks for someone else to get first team reps versus having had this occur two weeks from now.

Don't need no pot head wearing a GT uniform.

Just can't see how a weed smoker could keep himself academically eligible...they don't call it dope for nothing...

Don't need no pot head wearing a GT uniform.

Just can't see how a weed smoker could keep himself academically eligible...they don't call it dope for nothing...
I hear once you smoke one reefer your IQ drops 10 points, and you'll never have the motivation for school and you'll eventually fail out, leaving only dispensary jobs in Colorado as your only option.

I hear once you smoke one reefer your IQ drops 10 points, and you'll never have the motivation for school and you'll eventually fail out, leaving only dispensary jobs in Colorado as your only option.
Sounds awesome when you describe it that way. My life is the constant stress of helping to keep a 24/7 manufacturing facility running so money can be earned and employees can feed their families. The weed thing sounds nice

Sounds awesome when you describe it that way. My life is the constant stress of helping to keep a 24/7 manufacturing facility running so money can be earned and employees can feed their families. The weed thing sounds nice
166.gif

Back