Catchall “I don’t read the internet” posts

Don’t know and don’t really care. There’s enough reasons to hate the mutts but some stupid fan page isn’t really his fault
Are you sure you're correct? It appears to be a screen shot from his page.

Are you sure you're correct? It appears to be a screen shot from his page.
100% certain. If you click on that profile it says fan page. Kids these days don’t really post statuses on FB. I assume it’s some 40 year old mouth breathing mutt living in his mom’s basement.

100% certain. If you click on that profile it says fan page. Kids these days don’t really post statuses on FB. I assume it’s some 40 year old mouth breathing mutt living in his mom’s basement.
It’s a screen shot of a profile. You can’t click on it.

The post on FB I saw it on was a screen shot. I have yet to see the account.

The post on FB I saw it on was a screen shot. I have yet to see the account.

At the end it puts a link trying to sell a sweatshirt. It's definitely a fake.

If that’s true then it’s definitely a guy pretending to be Brock bowers.

If that’s true then it’s definitely a guy pretending to be Brock bowers.

It is a FB fan page, here's the link.

It is a FB fan page, here's the link.

The post that the screen shot came from looks exactly like it was from Bowers. If the dude did t want people to think he was Bowers the screen name would say more than just “Brock Bowers.”

it would say “Brock Bowers Fan Page”

The post that the screen shot came from looks exactly like it was from Bowers. If the dude did t want people to think he was Bowers the screen name would say more than just “Brock Bowers.”

1701705657827.png

Right, he does want people to think he's Bowers so that he can sell his sweatshirts.

Right, he does want people to think he's Bowers so that he can sell his sweatshirts.
Yeah, nobody who isn’t completely bored will make the effort to go find the page. The dude is pretending to be Bowers.

The Devil likes to cloak himself in righteousness. That’s why uga fans love to leverage God.
Boy if that doesn't sum up UGA culture I don't know what does.

Yeah, nobody who isn’t completely bored will make the effort to go find the page. The dude is pretending to be Bowers.
I know a guy who pretends to be a GT cheerleader from the 80's, and yet, he doesn't wear his old cheerleading uniform to homecoming so he can cheer on the Jackets 80's style as a special Alum cheerleader. I know that guy.

I know a guy who pretends to be a GT cheerleader from the 80's, and yet, he doesn't wear his old cheerleading uniform to homecoming so he can cheer on the Jackets 80's style as a special Alum cheerleader. I know that guy.
And bring the sideline PA, 80's style.

What an asshole.

We have another ex-cheerleader from the 80s at our tailgate. Last week we had a bunch of female track team members who were all wearing g their letter jackets. We decided we needed to get letter jackets too.

Back