Catchall “I don’t read the internet” posts

GTRules

You’re Mamma
This guy obviously doesn’t have any UGA friends.

30501ECC-6A56-4516-B064-AD16D2A429F4.jpeg

Poor guy will have to ease the pain of losing his final college football game with the millions he'll get as a first round NFL draft pick.

Poor guy will have to ease the pain of losing his final college football game with the millions he'll get as a first round NFL draft pick.
Be a shame if he got hurt and had to live like a regular UGAg grad.

No. It literally says fan page when you click on the profile
Looking at the page header, it sure is made to look like the actual idiotic bulldwag. Why the öööö would I ever click on his page?

In fact, the Bowers X page looks exactly like it would it it's his page. But there is a link in the text to another page.

Don’t know and don’t really care. There’s enough reasons to hate the mutts but some stupid fan page isn’t really his fault

So he is equating Romans 5:3-4 with losing a ööööing football game? What a ööööing douchebag. I hope he shreds his knee working out, goes undrafted, and has to rely on a UGAg education to make his way. Douchenozzle
The Devil likes to cloak himself in righteousness. That’s why uga fans love to leverage God.

Looks like they are trying to sell "better never rest" hoodies. Knowing their idiotic fanbase, it will probably work and they will sell thousands because brock told them to buy one

He's right... they aren't blaming injuries, they're just blaming the refs like they do every time they play Bama.

Back