ACC adds Cal, Stanford and SMU

I think the long term GT goal is work with these the CA teams to create an exit plan to the Big Ten. Take 2 of the following with you: FSU, Clemson, UNC, UVA, VPI.

UGAg or Auburn cheated much worse than SMU ever did. SMU was used as an example "see, SEC cheaters? Keep it up and we will give some other non SEC team the death penalty"
Why didn’t that happen to UNC?

I’m still calling TCU, WVU and OK State every day to see if we can make a deal. After what I saw last night WVU would have been a better addition instead of Louisville.

Why didn’t that happen to UNC?

Because the NCAA decided that fake classes aren't actually a problem. Nothing to punish. Academic rigor means absolutely nothing so long as a school is willing to commit to it being available to other students. Given what some schools have committed in the name of winning, that's not saying much.

Because the NCAA decided that fake classes aren't actually a problem. Nothing to punish. Academic rigor means absolutely nothing so long as a school is willing to commit to it being available to other students. Given what some schools have committed in the name of winning, that's not saying much.
Only athletic academic advisors knew they were fake, and athletes registered first and filled the “classes.” But I guess that doesn’t count…

Only athletic academic advisors knew they were fake, and athletes registered first and filled the “classes.” But I guess that doesn’t count…
It doesn’t count because your original argument compared the UNC stuff to the old SMU stuff. Oh, and he answered your question.

How about SMU to the Big 12, and WVU to the ACC. Then, Cal and Stanford to the Big 10, and Maryland and Rutgers to the ACC. :bigthumbup:

How about SMU to the Big 12, and WVU to the ACC. Then, Cal and Stanford to the Big 10, and Maryland and Rutgers to the ACC. :bigthumbup:
We don't want broke ass WVU in the ACC.

SMU has billionaire, motivated, boosters.

Back