Yes BlackWatch

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
I do consider it bad news if someone our staff felt was good enough to make an early scholarship offer to changes his mind and goes elsewhere. Plus I believe we will be thin at QB numbers-wise and more competition will make them all better.

Sorry BlackWatch. This was meant as a response under the Taylor Bennett decommit thread.

Then you need to delete it and not start another Thread...THis comes across as your calling me out!!!

thanks...
Blackwatch

Originally posted by cyclejacket:
I do consider it bad news if someone our staff felt was good enough to make an early scholarship offer to changes his mind and goes elsewhere. Plus I believe we will be thin at QB numbers-wise and more competition will make them all better.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">cycle,

I agree with you. This kid can play and we would have had the advantage of him coming in for spring practice.

Which would have allowed Carter to move to wide receiver if that is in the cards. Now Carter most likely will have to stay at QB in the spring and we have only one QB coming in the fall.

We are a little thin at QB.

Beeware...You have NO clue that this kid can play...You just use this as another opportunity to TRY and make Gt look bad as to losing a player...Come on....Lets see now if Boise State wins a National Championship with this guy...What's his name..I done forgot it!!!
Of course you are an expert at keeping a negative thread up at the top.....I played as im sure others will too..Your little game...

By the way, What are you going to say when we sign a Ciulla or Robertson who have previously committed to Michigan and FSU respectfully????

HA! Beeware you are so bogus. When this kid committed to us your comments WTTE "whew, we beat out Ball St, Boise St and Akron for this talent." Now "this kid can play"? God you talk out of both sides of your mouth!

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Beeware...You have NO clue that this kid can play...You just use this as another opportunity to TRY and make Gt look bad as to losing a player...Come on....Lets see now if Boise State wins a National Championship with this guy...What's his name..I done forgot it!!!
Of course you are an expert at keeping a negative thread up at the top.....I played as im sure others will too..Your little game...

By the way, What are you going to say when we sign a Ciulla or Robertson who have previously committed to Michigan and FSU respectfully????
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">One question. You made a comment in another thread about James Johnson being a "Johnathan Smith" type. Isn't this the same type of post that Beeware made? Aren;t you doing the same thing? Did you ever see James play? Have you even seen a picture of him? Other than looking at his height, weight and speed, what makes you think he is a "Jonathan Smith" type?

I'm just playing devils advocate here. Beeware's post by itself wasn't at all bad (no telling if he was being sarcastic). You made it into an issue, which you have shown a habit to do.

I'm not happy that we lost Bennett because to lose a commitment is a blow to our ego but if we had to lose ONE that would have been the one I would have picked.

The reason I feel as I do is that he had not played hardly any before his final year and the stats were anything but impressive. I know that a QB's stats sometimes can take a hit because his teammates simply do not do their job. But a close perusal of his stats did not leave me warm and fuzzy when he committed.

Conversely, something has to be said about the fact that our coaches saw something about him that caused them to recruit him. He may turn out to be a fine QB for them{and I surely hope that he does} but I won't lose any sleep over this one.

Back