Who is going to Boise...if so...

Nice comeback.

I'm so humbled.

Bugs you that UGA is 0-1 head to head recruiting vs GT so far this year doesn't it.

OH NO! Is YE OLE STINGER GONE!

Today is a grave day, ladies and gentlemen. A dawg fan has left a Tech board. OH NO! Whatever will we do!?!?!?

BlackWatch - we all know there is *no way* the mighty Drooldawgs coached by none other than Mark Richt lost to a middling Big East team, from the land of the yankees no less!

That game never happened, and if you don't believe it, just wait until UGA removes it from their 'official records', ala their losses to GT in the mid 1940's.

I'd go if I could! But between Christmas and hosting parties on New Years Eve~~~~~~I'm BROKE!
Accepting tax deductible donations!
smile.gif

Needlestinger.....

That is the problem.....Going up there and having a good time..Recreation exct....Will come at a Hefty Price$$$$...If you are willing to make a Vacation out of it...You WONT regret it...Ive been up in the tri-state Area of Idaho/Montana/Wyoming on a New Years week....And it was the best vacation we ever took.....Snowmobiling in Yellowstone and the Backcountry of Idaho is Awesome!!!!

Back