Who is going to Boise...if so...

J

jacketpower

you're a good jacket! Bundle up and take your rain or snow gear. The weather looks pretty unappealing now, and I'm sure it will be colder in less than a month.

So, if you're going, high five to you!

link for some cold, wet weather

Ye Stinger, I can't believe you are thinking of going to Boise. Too bad you couldn't get your family to join you.

You DOG.....

Im really surprised we have so many naive people here that have accepted you as a GT fan....Fortuntly some of us have you pegged as of today!!!!!!!!!

Shake the FLEAS OFF!!!!!!!!!!

lol, we know it isn't OCT/Bulldog b/c he didn't post his breakfast menu.

Looks like we are headed to the Ice Bowl! Just as long as they remember to De-Ice!
Listen, when I see posters like Black Watch continue to be paranoid of Dawg fans; I have to step in. It makes no sense to continue to hide the fact that we are going to be a marginal football team for awhile. I agree, until we get back in the running of a national championship, why can't any of us criticize our program- It is called Constructive Criticism I know from talking to Georgia Fans through the years that they were comfortable be critical of their program, yet NO One accused them of being Tech fans! Guy, who's holding a crudge here: The Tech fans or the Dog fans-I believe its us guys?!?!?

Ye Ole Stinger and Jacketguy, it has nothing to do with constructive criticism. Do you really think we just fell off the turnip truck?

When you post the same slant over and over, it ceases to be constructive, it is destructive and a rat is easy to spot.

Father Time

We're heading up, I have family in Boise, so this trip is working out great for me, and yes...it is bitter cold!!

ahsoisee, are you then insinuating that I, too, am a Georgia fan?? Good grief!

Gee Jacketpower...I remember just a few years back that your dogs went to a very cold Music City BOwl..And the fun GT and UF/Spurrier had poking fun at you guys....Have fun now...I see the tide changing sooner rather than later....

BlackWatch; havent yu got something better to do than continue to accuse posters of infiltrating dog fans!

Ye Ole Stinger, absolutely not. I think you and jacketpower are probably previous Tech posters to this board and now are posting under different names.

It would be my guess that the moderators have clamped down on some of the destructive posts. It is possible, in an effort to circumvent this process, some posters have asked for and received another posting name under another guise.

In this case, the poster has to be careful not to cross the line, so he makes post that tippy toe along the lines of destructive posts without crossing that line.

Why do I think this. It is evident there was a certain slant to your posts that did not cross the line, but tended to throw a subconscious or subjective message along the same lines as the previous agenda established by a few on the board.

My second guess would be you are new members of Stingtalk recruited by the aformentioned group to continue the agenda in a covert way.

Now, that is the answer to your thesis that I think you are dawg. No, a dawg would have an entirely different slant on his posts.

Father Time

Just because I or any other posters (i.e. Jackepower as you suggested) are "realist" in terms of our football program, we are bad?!! Thats rediculous! I am as a support of Georgia Tech football, if not more than yourself, than you could probably ever imagine! You mention that my post are slanted...Well, they must be slanted when I suggest that I want a winning program. I want a national championship. I want to see us beat Georgia, Florida State and Clemson

In a covert way? Honestly, because I defend the "right" so-to-speak to acknowledge "opportunities" that our program has, I'm destructive? Listen, this college football, LIFE is too short! Quit looking through those "Rose colored glassess"

***stare into the eyes
shocked.gif
stare into the eyes...a hidden mutt message awaits***

good grief...

Ahso, you are wise.

Jacketpower and Ye Ole, why don't you tell us your full story on why you're a TECH FAN. I'm convinced that you're leg humpers.

Why don't you tell us why you'll beat Purdue. I think they wipe the field with the retards and the whole BUUUUULLLDDDDAAAAAWWWWGGGG NNNAAAATTTTIIIONNNNN ends up crying.

You guys are transparent.

I'm sure my feelings are well known.

jacketpower is not only a mutt, he posts the worst attempts at comedy I have ever seen.

behead.gif

better to post bad comedy than depressing witch hunt posts all day.

Boo!!!

Thats it!
First, let me say that there are some good people on the board! There are those that I have enjoyed speaking to since I joined the website!
However, for the few idiots that continue take personal shots at my loyalty and my support of Tech football, I am appalled and sick of it! You call yourselves, 98, Tech fans! Its appears to me that you do have an agenda and some all out witch hunt for Dog fans or any other individual that may support competition! Just because I call a spade a spade, OR spend have my time on this web site defendig my position toward OUR program, I just can't be a true Jacket??!?!?!? Whatever! Get a life!
And to all others, I am truly sorry that I have to react this way! GT '88
Go Jackets!

HaHaHaHa

Was that the last straw!

Oh boy, what will stingtalk ever do without your insightful comments?
puke.gif

No...I'm just embarrassed for you! It's just ashame that we both want the same thing! A successful program!

Back