When are season tickets getting mailed

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
I'd like to have mine professionally pressed before the season. In years past, we were getting them around now.

Generally they are mailed the day before I become PO'ed and call GTAA to complain about not getting my tickets.

This year they are sending them out in waves. You will get the first 3 games sometime in the next 10 days and then it will be random after that.

h9a1e9i.gif

I signed up for mobile tickets so I'm interested to see how that will work.

I signed up for mobile tickets so I'm interested to see how that will work.

You will have to go to the payphone at the Texaco on MLK drive @ 2:15AM the night before each game. The phone will ring but get it before the 3rd ring or they will hang up. At this time you will get a code over the phone. You will then enter said code in your phone and your seat location will be revealed. If you miss the call on the payphone you will have to visit the Johnny Rockets at underground atlanta 5 hours before kickoff. Order the GT special and you will be handed your tickets after you finish eating.

You will have to go to the payphone at the Texaco on MLK drive @ 2:15AM the night before each game. The phone will ring but get it before the 3rd ring or they will hang up. At this time you will get a code over the phone. You will then enter said code in your phone and your seat location will be revealed. If you miss the call on the payphone you will have to visit the Johnny Rockets at underground atlanta 5 hours before kickoff. Order the GT special and you will be handed your tickets after you finish eating.
You forgot the rapey part

I actually called this morning. They said season tickets go out 8/16. I specifically asked about the print-at-home version, but one would imagine they all go out in some form or another about the same time.

UPS says they will be here on.........................................................

Thursday.

I already got an email with my extra UGA tix, but not my regular season tickets or for the Tenn game.

Just got my email today for my season tickets (I guess I opted out of having them mailed to me this year). No Tennessee tickets for me in the email.

Last edited:
Just got my email today for my season tickets (I guess I opted out of having them mailed to me this year). No Tennessee tickets for me in the email.
Received the email with regular season but no Tennessee as yet.

Back