What helmets do we wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1275937249093s.jpg

No it's smart asses like you with your stupid comments when a post is made. You are one miserable SOB!
So who started a new handle just to be an internet tough guy? It's not BOR cause Van isn't as creative in his posts. Disecq seems too lazy. Beej wouldn't want to appear this stupid.

it's the best - I haven't seen that useless twat GSU Talon in days, nor his butt buddy dwag fan Van Gays.
The only reason I don't do it yet is that I have a feeling this could lead to a really fun time in the offseason. Maybe when the season starts, I'll weed out the trolls, but it's boring only seeing sensible people all the time.

The only reason I don't do it yet is that I have a feeling this could lead to a really fun time in the offseason. Maybe when the season starts, I'll weed out the trolls, but it's boring only seeing sensible people all the time.

problem is, they're not funny, nor clever nor particularly bright and are clearly high school students, at the oldest.

At least when I engage with The Jerket, it's another adult reading my response albeit an illiterate, moronic adult.

it's the best - I haven't seen that useless twat GSU Talon in days, nor his butt buddy dwag fan Van Gays.
I don't see my name in there so I will take that to mean you're still a huge fan of me. Because of that, I'm willing to dedicate this post to you. I might revoke that and edit it out later to replace it with something super hurtful. But I haven't fully decided to do that yet, so we'll see how things go.

So who started a new handle just to be an internet tough guy? It's not BOR cause Van isn't as creative in his posts. Disecq seems too lazy. Beej wouldn't want to appear this stupid.
You should been a woman the way you whine and bitch! Most gays are trapped inside with that woman trying to get out!! LOL

Yes, some do. The ones that call people slurs get out of hand. Grow up.
Never attack unless I'm attacked! You little bitchy, whiney, jealous women wannabes are ridiculous. What do you think is going to happen when you attack someone?

You don't know anything about football why don't you find a gay site to post on? That is where you belong!

:lol2: See? You're at least occasionally funny.
Here's the problem though my guy. You called me an "adult" and that's a pretty intense thing to say to a child, I can't say it's "love" but I am definitely very strongly sexually attracted to you now in a very physical way. I think it's probably fair to assume you're not going to reciprocate my feelings but the hitch there is that nobody tells me no so I guess we're at a bit of an impasse. You can either PM me your address and the hours you usually sleep or I'll find it myself, probably wouldn't take long. I'm cool though, that's your call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back