Wednesday is the new Thursday

I like this class. So we're up to 18 commits. Anybody know how many we were looking to fill this year?
The good news is GT will be better off than FSU . They are in a tailspin with a coach in over his head who can’t even assemble a coaching staff, and a system that is softer than butter

The good news is GT will be better off than FSU . They are in a tailspin with a coach in over his head who can’t even assemble a coaching staff, and a system that is softer than butter
Yes, I'm sure with 4 five star, 8 four star, and ranked sixth in the country they are trembling.

Yes, I'm sure with 4 five star, 8 four star, and ranked sixth in the country they are trembling.

You lookin at the right year? Rivals has them at 9 commits, 6 four star and 3 three star, 58th in the country (though 7th in avg star ranking now that I look closer. So a typical class, just small)

Last edited:
If we land Chatman, Chimezda, and Welschof, this would be a great DL class

The other guy may be good too, but I really like these 3

Taggart is basically a “hope salesman”, with no basic blueprint for winning other than trying to out-athlete teams. I see a lot of 7-5 teams who play way below their abilities, and a defense that gets boatraced by decent offenses due to his little spread hurry up stuff, and his team’s lack of physicality. A lot of people in North Florida/South Georgia think this was a knee jerk PC hire

Taggart is basically a “hope salesman”, with no basic blueprint for winning other than trying to out-athlete teams. I see a lot of 7-5 teams who play way below their abilities, and a defense that gets boatraced by decent offenses due to his little spread hurry up stuff, and his team’s lack of physicality. A lot of people in North Florida/South Georgia think this was a knee jerk PC hire
OTOH, Jimbo was a clown and a ööööty coach.

Jimbo was a clown... Dabo was a clown... we should be so lucky as to have a clown lead us to a NC...
Dabo is a decent human being and a stand up guy. Jimbo coddled a criminal and helped the criminal enterprise known as the Tallahassee PD cover up a rapists crime to win a Natty.

Dabo is a decent human being and a stand up guy. Jimbo coddled a criminal and helped the criminal enterprise known as the Tallahassee PD cover up a rapists crime to win a Natty.
This isn’t accurate. Winston did some pretty stupid things, but he no more raped that girl than a man in the moon. She is a slut who was part of a group that called themselves “cleat chasers”, and they made it with half the baseball team. She jumped into a car with him and two others and went back to his apartment. She had very willing sex, and started the rape stuff after her boyfriend found out. Then her man hating aunt/attorney saw dollar signs to push this. I am very good friends with then State Attorney Willie Meggs, and I ASSURE you he investigated the charges to the hilt. He personally told me that both Winston and the girl were just low moral kids, and there was nothing to suggest going further than that.

But I do agree that Fisher showed what he is really made of this past year.

Looks like he was just teasing us. He seems like the type who likes drama. 2 decommits already

Looks like he was just teasing us. He seems like the type who likes drama. 2 decommits already

He has a Sparty one out too. He is just tweeting and having fun with the moment it appears. If he comes here great, if not good luck.

Back