Wake Forest post-game & highlights

The timeouts at the end were pretty asshole.
Game isn't over until it's over. You don't get any kudos for leaving and heading home with your timeouts. I'd have called them too just on the one on a bazillion chance that the center to QB snap is fumbled. Quick score. Onside kick. Quick score. Stranger things have happened in football. The game is 60 minutes

Lotta bigcry and butthurt in that presser. JJ are you sure you watched the whole thing?

“cheap shots” he accuses our players of. And he seems to thing that we had nothing to do with them losing the game. And considers the PF before halftime a game changer. Hilarious. Last I checked we won by 14. And we gave back the FG with the missed conversions.

The PF at half definitely helped change the momentum of game. I watched the entire post game presser. Sounds like you are the crybaby.

Lotta bigcry and butthurt in that presser. JJ are you sure you watched the whole thing?

“cheap shots” he accuses our players of. And he seems to thing that we had nothing to do with them losing the game. And considers the PF before halftime a game changer. Hilarious. Last I checked we won by 14. And we gave back the FG with the missed conversions.
Yeah after watching that he doesn’t come off nearly as well as he did pre-game. Losing does that to you. That said I’m not sure he sounded much different from CPJ after seeing his team play poorly. It’s frustrating to work hard and see your chances and yet get an L that never goes away.

(something something Jesus Jesus etc)

Was a douche move. No way around it.

Calling timeouts at the end when you are ahead is a douche move.

By the way, did any of you see the end of the PSU vs. Mich game, there must be some history there because the PSU coach was being a douche; but it's hard to know if Mich deserved it with that weirdo they have as a coach.

Calling timeouts at the end when you are ahead is a douche move.

By the way, did any of you see the end of the PSU vs. Mich game, there must be some history there because the PSU coach was being a douche; but it's hard to know if Mich deserved it with that weirdo they have as a coach.

The PSU coach has a history of being a douche.

Looks like we called the same play on both TDs, correct? Could be wrong.

Yes, same play. Wake coach said that they practiced for it all week, and still couldn’t defend it. We burned them repetedly in the 2nd half for their over pursuit to the motion side of the play. They were effective at stopping the option pitch on the outside, but these counters (and the reverse!!) took advantage of their aggressiveness.

Back