Vent says Miller to UGAg....

GTNChamps90

Varsity Lurker
According to someone on their "premium" board Miller is a lock to UGA when he announces Wednesday afternoon. The poster says that Miller has told UGA coaches he will sign with UGA. This is real funny that he of all people would know this since there has been NO update by any recruiting guru on how his visit went. My guess is he does sign with UGA, but it's un real that people would post false reports when there hasn't even been an interview. Just thought I'd pass that along.

false reports on the vent UNREAL!!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggrinbounce.gif ARE YOU JOKING! There are more false reports than real reports.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/pat.gif

Gtn....You MUST know of the Delusional..

fan base of ugag....I believe that one poster as much as i did the former Iraqi Information minister!!!!!

Re: Gtn....You MUST know of the Delusional..

You are wrong. UGA is not losing recruits to Georgia Tech!

They are not!

There is no such person as Calvin Johnson OR David Brown.

the fact he did not commit after

his visit says volumes. I think Johnson chose Tech right after his ugag visit.

as the clock ticks I start to feel better and better. I think we may get another GREAT ONE! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hugelaugh.gif

Re: the fact he did not commit after

I hope you're right, Law Bee, but Miller has said all along that he won't announce until 5:30 Wednesday afternoon.

Yeah..This kid has NOT said much all year..

I remember Jaime saying he is hard to read...I feel that is 100% BS the one poster over on Dawg Vent....No way that poster knows anything...It still is a 3 horse race till Wednesday....Brandon has been tight lipped all along...I dont think anyone knows except he and parents...I still like the fact he mentioned Academics would factor in...Again, IF he was being honest with that statement..Then no doubt GT signs him!!!!

Not trying to stir up trouble as I don't believe that anybody knows for where he is going since he plays it so low key, but the fact that he did not commit to UGA after his visit is no more of an indication that he will chose Tech than the fact that he went to sleep while CG was at his house proves he will pick UGA.

Gmoney,

Was that hypothetical or did Miller actually go to sleep while CG was at his house?

disagree

b/c of my job I am constantly hearing the "gurus" analyze human behavior and I can tell you that a non answer after a ugag visit is not insignificant. Will it carry the day I don't know.

I will tell you that if he had just gone to GT and then not given us a commitment then I would not feel as good. I like our chances. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gmoney,

Was that hypothetical or did Miller actually go to sleep while CG was at his house?

[/ QUOTE ]

Another 14 year old dawgie posts something and it takes a life of it's own. To quote Ms. Miller -
''Georgia Tech came with five,'' Merle Miller said. ''That was a lot of hugging.''
I would assume the hugging was goin' on with the recruit not the coaches hugging eachother.

Actually, I figured the hugging was coaches and mom.

Let's just hope we get him.

B. Miller stated that the GT coaches came to see him and they had a good visit. Then (am assuming not immediately) he went to bed while they (coaches) waited on his mom to get there. I will search for the link and provide it this evening. Not trying to make a big deal out of it, just saying that people tend to look for anything to hang their hat on and make them feel better about a recruit. UGA keeps bringing this up in their chat rooms, just as it is being touted a good sign that he didn't commit after the visit.

Back