Teddy Roof

The V

Dodd-Like
In the last year of GOL, Teddy cost us several games due to his prevent defense. I was never a fan of his while he was a Asst Coach at Tech and was glad to see him go.
Sure we were off the game for a while due to the schedule but we were the pits today. Yea we dropped a pass or two but we were just off and flat. I hope we get it back before next week. NC is playing WF well and could give us a problem. Yes we need an OC but:

After today I despise Teddy.
mad.gif

Originally posted by The V:
In the last year of GOL, Teddy cost us several games due to his prevent defense. I was never a fan of his while he was a Asst Coach at Tech and was glad to see him go.
Sure we were off the game for a while due to the schedule but we were the pits today. Yea we dropped a pass or two but we were just off and flat. I hope we get it back before next week. NC is playing WF well and could give us a problem. Yes we need an OC but:

After today I despise Teddy.
mad.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I would welcome Ted Roof back in a NY minute. He is a Tech man who understands the college game. He coached circles around Chan Gailey today and flat out embarrased him.

If Teddy comes to coach for Ga. Tech, I'll ask for a refund of 4 tickets plus AA times the 26 years I have given and Tech will never see a gold cent of mine.
mad.gif

Back