TechWay Initiative!

I’m in …. this need to be publicized better. It should be all over the internet and Facebook. Come on Batts … get in the game!

I cannot get it to accept my credit cards. Must be my USVI zip code? My credit rating is 865......plenty of room on the cards I tried.
No mail address one the web site, I've filled out the "Contact Us" twice. Does anyone know anybody who run that site / works for TheTechWay.com ?

PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!

You should donate only to football. The better football means more money for other sports. Therefore the dollars might actually mean more .
I don’t want to. Plus they say they distribute as they see fit so it’s likely all going to revenue sports or players that need it.

I cannot get it to accept my credit cards. Must be my USVI zip code? My credit rating is 865......plenty of room on the cards I tried.
No mail address one the web site, I've filled out the "Contact Us" twice. Does anyone know anybody who run that site / works for TheTechWay.com ?

PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!
It's probably your offshore IP address.

PM me your card info, I'll try it from here.

It's probably your offshore IP address.

PM me your card info, I'll try it from here.
87jhdy.jpg

How hard is it to move?
Harder than I thought. After 25 years down here, we seriously considered it this past year. Wife (no pics) said she couldn't handle Atlanta traffic, Lubbock Texas was too hot in the summer, and the schools on the Oregon coast aren't good enough for our future GT Engineer.

Harder than I thought. After 25 years down here, we seriously considered it this past year. Wife (no pics) said she couldn't handle Atlanta traffic, Lubbock Texas was too hot in the summer, and the schools on the Oregon coast aren't good enough for our future GT Engineer.
I would think it is just hard to move from the USVI.

There are other places to live.

Too hot in the summer is why Lubbock is out? I’ve spent a lot of time in Lubbock. It is hot in the summer, but that is about reason 82,566 not to live in Lubbock.

PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY!
Mail check to:

The Tech Way Fund
c/o Frazier & Deeter
Attn: Kyle Travis
1230 Peachtree St. NE, Suite 1500
Atlanta, Georgia 30309

Back