Tag Line For 2004

BLEEDGOLD

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!
Just sitting here contemplating GT for the upcoming season and all the positives that go with it and thought that Tech needs a "focus point" going into spring practiCe...then a simple slogan hit me along with the song of the same name..."Taking Care Of Business". Just something to think about; but taking this seriously, this can be justified in everything concerning Tech football. Taking Care of Business means follow through and committment not only in playing the game, but for our coaching staff as well. But it goes deeper. Taking Care of Business means the GTAA doing everything they can to make BDS@HGF the best it can be for Georgia Tech. To make sure that Tech fans have the best seats, have the "homefield" advantage, have a committment to bringing in new Tech fans. Then also "taking care of business" means we as Tech fans/alums support our team, our coaches, our program and GT...attending the games, wearing gold, cheering (not booing), and still be gracious hosts to those visiting fans attending games at BDS (hopefully just not as many), and by everyone "taking care of business", maybe, just maybe Georgia Tech will be among the elite for the 2004 season and for many more to come. I only want the best for Tech and if we as a collective group "taking care of business", we will be big, we will be loud and we will be heard. Just my take on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
GO JACKETS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cheers.gif

Back