Spring game questions

WracerX

Dr. Dunkingstein
Did we run much rocket toss? Last year it looked like TM was putting too much air under the toss, slowing the whole play down.

If we did toss, how was the timing?

We ran it a couple of times. Timing was pretty good, but obviously TM didn't play, so it's hard to evaluate how that'll translate.

All I really want to know is three things. Can we block for the b back dive effectively and in the second level. Can we pass the ball better. And how’s our last minute of the game defense.

All I really want to know is three things. Can we block for the b back dive effectively and in the second level. Can we pass the ball better. And how’s our last minute of the game defense.

Blocking was hard to gauge because 4 of 5 starting OL were out and DeFoor ran with the 1's. The B backs still had a pretty good night.

Lucas and TO can pass better than we got in the end stretch of last year, no doubt about it. Lucas actually looks like he knows what he's doing. Our route trees or their execution still leave a lot to be desired, but it is what it is.

Lucas torched our last minute defense with a bomb TD right down the center of the field. Take from that what you will.

Why didnt TM play? Is it because he had to wake up early to go to Athens the next day?

had friends playing in the spring game in athens from what i read and wanted to show his support. no privileged information so it's all just hearsay .

had friends playing in the spring game in athens from what i read and wanted to show his support. no privileged information so it's all just hearsay .

He was really at the spring game one day after missing ours?

I dont know but I got the terrorist treatment because the security girl didnt know what a vape was.

She was probably wondering why you weren’t in Athens instead.

I dont know but I got the terrorist treatment because the security girl didnt know what a vape was. She looked at me with big eyes, we were probably one Allahuakbar away from her screaming and me getting tackled by GBI, police, SWAT, etc.
What kind of vape was it?

Back