So does anyone know when we will have

BLACK WATCH

Helluva Engineer
word on who we get back from Flunkgate?? I know it was asked a couple of days ago..But no one gave an answer as this board has been slow for a couple of days...Does anyone have an idea when we will Know for sure the 2 or 3 that will definetly be back??

Originally posted by Jerry the Jacket:
BW from what I can recall, the hope that 2 or 3 would make it back was just that, a hope and not a done deal. As far as I know, we remain hopeful that some will make it back but there was no guarantee that any would actually be able to be re-admitted and back on the team.

Not trying to dull your optimism but you might want to temper it a bit.

Go Jackets!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

I dont know about that Jerry..Im getting the impression that at least 2 are coming back..Chan had said earlier he expected 3 back....

Okeefe over on the hive is saying 1 is a definite and possibly 2..Im willing to say that at least 1 or 2 make it back....

BW from what I can recall, the hope that 2 or 3 would make it back was just that, a hope and not a done deal. As far as I know, we remain hopeful that some will make it back but there was no guarantee that any would actually be able to be re-admitted and back on the team.

Not trying to dull your optimism but you might want to temper it a bit.

Go Jackets!

Back