Signing Day

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
What day and time did you guys say the Edge Center will be open to see the recruits signings come in? I will come down to be there. I look forward to meeting a bunch of you guys and gals. Just look around and yell Jerry, Oldfoggy or you can call me old fogey.

I plan on getting there around 8AM.

Look forward to meeting you, Jerry. This will be a great time.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blue.gif

dang I wish I could be there. I got school though. Guess I'll have to hear the news second hand. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Yes, it will be great to meet you guys as well, but tell me what day (Date ie Feb 3, Feb 4th or what ever) so that I'll know when to make hotel reservations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, it will be great to meet you guys as well, but tell me what day (Date ie Feb 3, Feb 4th or what ever) so that I'll know when to make hotel reservations. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It is the 4th of Feb. Be there before 8am for the morning session. Cya there!

Hey oldfoggy, I'm jealous. Wish I could get off to go with you. Please cheer them in for me too. I have been praying that God would give us the best recruiting class ever.

Mustard, I'll do it for Ga. Tech, you, and I. I'll also add my prayer to your's and we just might have a surprise or 2. Hope everything is well up in Nashville, the Drs. finally figured out my stomach problem of course after about $1000.00 in medical bills, scripts and lab work. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blue.gif

Old Fogger,
If memory is right, didn't you have a pacemaker or some other type heart related surgery a couple of months back?
I remember having prayer requests for you concerning this surgery. If I am barking up the wrong tree, forgive.
If it were you, I'm assuming all went well.

Yes, I had a valve repair (open heart) actually 2 valves repaired and one bypass (they said since they were already in there). I appreciated all prayers as that is a very difficult operation.

How many are attending the dinner thing?

Dinner Link
I think my father and I may try to be there.

Re: How many are attending the dinner thing?

I will attend the dinner with my friend Herly (yes female). What type of dress? Suit, khaki, Jeans etc?

I'd think color is more important than type of dress.

No red in other words

Sorry oldfoggy! Will see you early morning, 8AM,

on Wednesday Feb 4th!

Sounds like I'll see my friend GTDean there as well, which is good news. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

No Herly Almeida from Brazil, who is Elizabeth Herly? Herly is a friend whom I have made into a Jackets fan. she has gone to games with me and likes Ga Tech very much. She thinks my first love is Tech and she is close to right after God, family, and country.

Elizabeth He(u)rly is Hugh Grant's 2nd love - right behind that transsexual prostitute. She's also the hottie from the 1st Austin Powers movie.

Back